Галерея Файлы Гараж Партнеры Чат Справка

Загрузить фото       Правила форума  

Вернуться   Форум Touareg Club >  Volkswagen Touareg NF и Touareg FL >  Мультимедиа, навигация и связь NF

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 20.06.2016, 14:24 (16:24)   #221
Rushabi
Бывалый

Поблагодарил(а): 761
Благодарностей: 632

Rushabi СтаршеклассникRushabi СтаршеклассникRushabi СтаршеклассникRushabi СтаршеклассникRushabi СтаршеклассникRushabi СтаршеклассникRushabi Старшеклассник

Случайно RNS не с сим картой?
Rushabi вне форума   Ответить с цитированием Вверх
Старый 20.06.2016, 14:33 (14:33)   #222
bozikakis
Новенький

Поблагодарил(а): 14
Благодарностей: 20

bozikakis Младенец

Цитата:
Случайно RNS не с сим картой?
Без сим-карты.
bozikakis вне форума   Ответить с цитированием Вверх
Старый 22.06.2016, 13:15 (12:15)   #223
miazza
Новенький

Touareg 3.0 V6TDI Individual
Поблагодарил(а): 3
Благодарностей: 1

miazza Младенец

Цитата:
Добрый вечер!
Может кто-то сталкивался с такой проблемой:
Обновил прошивку RNS-850 до версии 821.
Далее отформатировал карту, записал на нее новые карты версии 6.22.4 из шапки, и попытался обновить их.
Захожу в меню Обновления на RNS, там выбираю SD-1, он проверяет карту и говорит, что нашел на ней новые карты версии 6.22.4, я нажимаю на них чтобы обновить, он пытается что-то прочитать и выдает вот такое сообщение: "Не удалось прочесть информацию Meta". На этом процесс обрывается.
Что делать?

Информационный блок

Your issue is quite strange.
This cannot be related to intermediate FW (for VW I am not aware of any need for intermediate FW also from old ones).

Maps 6.22.4 RNS 850 are compatible with K0821 FW (9478):
from metainfo2.txt
[common]
release = "ECE_Hi_R_6_22_4_build1"
region = "Europe"
UserSwdl = "true"
AssemblyID = "9f52d265"
skipSaveTrainName = "true"
vendor = "Becker Automotive"
EnableUserDefinedSWDLMode = "true"
MediumNumber = "1"
MaxMediumNumber = "1"
skipMetaCRC = "true"
variant = "9478"

As far I can imagine your problem can be related to a corruped archive on your PC Hard Disk.
I suggest you to download again all the rar archives and verify carefully the md5.

Format the SD with Formating utility to FAT32 :http://www.ridgecrop...k/guiformat.exe (http://www.ridgecrop.demon.co.uk/guiformat.exe)
Check SD integrity with: http://www.heise.de/...h2testw_1.4.zip (http://www.heise.de/ct/Redaktion/bo/...2testw_1.4.zip)

Copy the MAP archive directly from RAR to SD without passing from PC Hard Drive.
Once copied, try to copy again the archive from SD to PC in order to verify correct storage on SD.

By the way, use a win PC OS and not linux or MAC (they are giving issues to several users in this job).
When removing SD from PC, use the safe removal utility otherwise you might have issues.

If after the above you still have problems I can suggest the followings:
1) try to istall MAP 6.17.3 (2014)
2) if the above still does not work, you might decide to delete database and format partition; this might be risky because you delete the NAV data base and you remain without MAP
3) you might also decide to reinstall FW (or downgrade to K0775) from recovery.

But again, your issue looks most probably caused by corrupted map database in your archive.

Good luck
miazza вне форума   Ответить с цитированием Вверх
Старый 22.06.2016, 13:36 (13:36)   #224
nostrum
Ветеран

Touareg NF 3.6 V6FSI
Поблагодарил(а): 2,138
Благодарностей: 4,624
Изображений в галерее: 1

nostrum Бакалаврnostrum Бакалаврnostrum Бакалаврnostrum Бакалаврnostrum Бакалаврnostrum Бакалаврnostrum Бакалаврnostrum Бакалаврnostrum Бакалаврnostrum Бакалаврnostrum Бакалавр

miazza, I advised him to return to К0775 and install maps 6.19.3. The fact that the fellow could stand the old firmware that can not be directly updated to To and K0821 for a successful upgrade, he will need to put the intermediate firmware.
nostrum на форуме   Ответить с цитированием Вверх
Старый 22.06.2016, 14:26 (13:26)   #225
miazza
Новенький

miazza Младенец

Цитата:
miazza, I advised him to return to К0775 and install maps 6.19.3. The fact that the fellow could stand the old firmware that can not be directly updated to To and K0821 for a successful upgrade, he will need to put the intermediate firmware.
Are you sure of this ? Where did you get this info ?
I know that this was the case of Audi MMI but for our RNS850 I never heard of such an issue.
From other ru forum I got only the info that from acertain FW version the upgrade is safe (less dangerous) because modified the boot loader.

FW K0821 makes a check about the compatibility of the previous FW before to upgrade (look at file KDPreUpdateCheck.csv in the installation disk in folder "1" and all FW are compatible from HN+_EU_VW_P0062 (MU 65) to HN+_EU_VW_P0821 (MU934).

If FW is not compatible, the update is terminated (look at the istallation script "postUpdateScript").
Старый 22.06.2016, 14:45 (14:45)   #226
nostrum
Ветеран

Touareg NF 3.6 V6FSI

nostrum Бакалаврnostrum Бакалаврnostrum Бакалаврnostrum Бакалаврnostrum Бакалаврnostrum Бакалаврnostrum Бакалаврnostrum Бакалаврnostrum Бакалаврnostrum Бакалаврnostrum Бакалавр

Цитата:
Are you sure of this ? Where did you get this info ?
I know that this was the case of Audi MMI but for our RNS850 I never heard of such an issue.
From other ru forum I got only the info that from acertain FW version the upgrade is safe (less dangerous) because modified the boot loader.

FW K0821 makes a check about the compatibility of the previous FW before to upgrade (look at file KDPreUpdateCheck.csv in the installation disk in folder "1" and all FW are compatible from HN+_EU_VW_P0062 (MU 65) to HN+_EU_VW_P0821 (MU934).

If FW is not compatible, the update is terminated (look at the istallation script "postUpdateScript").
I'm not sure, but if it had a firmware 0062 0065 or, maybe the problem that won't lay down cards that it was necessary to put an intermediate 0075 firmware and then upgrade to 0821?
Старый 22.06.2016, 16:36 (15:36)   #227
miazza
Новенький

miazza Младенец

Цитата:
I'm not sure, but if it had a firmware 0062 0065 or, maybe the problem that won't lay down cards that it was necessary to put an intermediate 0075 firmware and then upgrade to 0821?
According to me cannot be FW problem.
The car is dated 2011 and firmware 0062 0065 are older ... I suspect the guy is most likely trying to install a corrupted database (he has changed SD with same result) and the crc is not matching the metainfo needs.
This is why I suggested to download again all the rar and restart from scratch.... ....at least it is worth to try and is a no risk activity :)
Старый 22.06.2016, 16:47 (16:47)   #228
nostrum
Ветеран

Touareg NF 3.6 V6FSI

Цитата:
According to me cannot be FW problem.
The car is dated 2011 and firmware 0062 0065 are older ... I suspect the guy is most likely trying to install a corrupted database (he has changed SD with same result) and the crc is not matching the metainfo needs.
This is why I suggested to download again all the rar and restart from scratch.... ....at least it is worth to try and is a no risk activity :)
Maybe You're right! Well, now it's too late, we will wait for the result, will happen to download the intermediate firmware.
Старый 22.06.2016, 20:55 (19:55)   #229
miazza
Новенький

miazza Младенец

Цитата:
Maybe You're right! Well, now it's too late, we will wait for the result, will happen to download the intermediate firmware.
At the end the best is to try something in these case :)
Let's wait and see.

By the way, I still have to update my MAP that now is still ECE 5.11.6 ( I need a couple of hours quiet withot childs)
I upgraded FW from P0534_2 (MU:0537) to K0821... I hope not to have problems.

right now I'm playing with CAR-NET over wi-fi ... still work in progress...
Старый 22.06.2016, 21:07 (21:07)   #230
nostrum
Ветеран

Touareg NF 3.6 V6FSI

Цитата:
At the end the best is to try something in these case :)
Let's wait and see.

By the way, I still have to update my MAP that now is still ECE 5.11.6 ( I need a couple of hours quiet withot childs)
I upgraded FW from P0534_2 (MU:0537) to K0821... I hope not to have problems.
I wish You successfully updated!
Старый 24.06.2016, 13:34 (13:34)   #231
bozikakis
Новенький

bozikakis Младенец

Всем добрый день!
Итак, отпишусь по факту того как удалось победить процесс обновления карт и прошивки на RNS-850.

Напомню, что начал с того, что установил прошивку 0821 из первого поста, а потом пытался поставить поверх карты версии 6.22.4, на что перед началом установки получал неизвестную ошибку "Не удалось прочесть информацию Meta", на чем процесс обновления обрывался.

Как выяснилось, все карты SD были живые, отформатированы правильно, образы прошивки и карт были скачаны верно, все MD5 сходились, никаких ошибок в этой части не было.

Итого, как удалось победить.

По совету камрада nostrum я откатился обратно на прошивку 0775 от уважаемого zerbino (версия прошивки со встроенным активатором).
После этого попытался установить карты версии 6.19.3, о чем также пожалел.
Как выяснилось, данная версия карт не имеет нормального активатора, в связи с чем сами карты были установлены, но взломать их не получалось ни одним активатором.
После тщетных попыток активировать карты, было принято решение полностью удалить базу данных, относящихся к картам в RNS.
Это было сделано через "зеленое меню", там в меню nav есть соответствующий пункт "delete database".
Удалил карты, решил попробовать установить карты 6.22.4 из шапки прямо на прошивку 0775, что и было благополучно сделано.
После того как установил карты, поверх залил прошивку 0821 и уже после этого активировал карты активатором из шапки.
Теперь всё работает, никаких глюков, очень доволен, карты действительно свежие.
Единственный минус - нет POI, поиск по ним отсутствует. Но может когда-нибудь и эту проблему устранят, на что сильно надеюсь.

Всем камрадам большое спасибо за помощь и дельные советы! Если у кого-то будут вопросы по установке и обновлению карт, буду рад помочь, теперь могу смело сказать, что разобрался с вопросом досконально

Последний раз редактировалось bozikakis; 24.06.2016 в 14:18.
Старый 25.06.2016, 14:16 (14:16)   #232
Miag67
Местный

Touareg NF 3.0 V6TDI
Поблагодарил(а): 145
Благодарностей: 75

Miag67 Детский сад

Ошибки все стерлись?
Miag67 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием Вверх
Старый 25.06.2016, 23:40 (23:40)   #233
bozikakis
Новенький

bozikakis Младенец

Цитата:
Ошибки все стерлись?
Не все, так и висит ошибка 03175 в блоке 5F.
Как ни старался, ее так и не победил, пробовал всевозможные инструкции, но все равно после перезагрузки ошибка появляется снова.
В целом, не напрягает, поэтому перестал тратить на это свое время)
Старый 27.06.2016, 08:58 (07:58)   #234
miazza
Новенький

miazza Младенец

Цитата:
I wish You successfully updated!
Bad luck this week-end.
I updated the map and immediately after everything was OK:
- data base updated
- nav working even without activation ...????

I tried to set a destination and suddenly the data base was lost (same story of the guy above).
I tried to activat the map with Keldo activator but nothing changed.

I tried to recheck database and nothing happened again.

In the green menu data base I can only see reference to old data base but the old one is no more available ...

the result is now that navigation menu is grayed out and Nav does not start.

I need to reinstall the data base probably.

What do you suggest ?

Добавлено через 4 минуты 8 секунд
   Цитата:
Всем добрый день!
Итак, отпишусь по факту того как удалось победить процесс обновления карт и прошивки на RNS-850.

Напомню, что начал с того, что установил прошивку 0821 из первого поста, а потом пытался поставить поверх карты версии 6.22.4, на что перед началом установки получал неизвестную ошибку "Не удалось прочесть информацию Meta", на чем процесс обновления обрывался.

Как выяснилось, все карты SD были живые, отформатированы правильно, образы прошивки и карт были скачаны верно, все MD5 сходились, никаких ошибок в этой части не было.

Итого, как удалось победить.

По совету камрада nostrum я откатился обратно на прошивку 0775 от уважаемого zerbino (версия прошивки со встроенным активатором).
После этого попытался установить карты версии 6.19.3, о чем также пожалел.
Как выяснилось, данная версия карт не имеет нормального активатора, в связи с чем сами карты были установлены, но взломать их не получалось ни одним активатором.
После тщетных попыток активировать карты, было принято решение полностью удалить базу данных, относящихся к картам в RNS.
Это было сделано через "зеленое меню", там в меню nav есть соответствующий пункт "delete database".
Удалил карты, решил попробовать установить карты 6.22.4 из шапки прямо на прошивку 0775, что и было благополучно сделано.
После того как установил карты, поверх залил прошивку 0821 и уже после этого активировал карты активатором из шапки.
Теперь всё работает, никаких глюков, очень доволен, карты действительно свежие.
Единственный минус - нет POI, поиск по ним отсутствует. Но может когда-нибудь и эту проблему устранят, на что сильно надеюсь.

Всем камрадам большое спасибо за помощь и дельные советы! Если у кого-то будут вопросы по установке и обновлению карт, буду рад помочь, теперь могу смело сказать, что разобрался с вопросом досконально
Happy for you.
Please explain better the procedure for data base cancel.

Thanks

Добавлено через 9 минут 51 секунду
   Цитата:
Всем откликнувшимся спасибо! Вопрос решил. Сделал только Delete database и переустановил карты в режиме пользователя проставив все галки. Прошивку 821 не трогал. Активатор прижился который до этого запускал.
Same identical story here !
So you pressed "Delete Data Base" and reinstalled the map database and everything was OK ?

Последний раз редактировалось miazza; 27.06.2016 в 08:58. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
Старый 27.06.2016, 09:19 (09:19)   #235
nostrum
Ветеран

Touareg NF 3.6 V6FSI

miazza, you have the same situation as u bozikakis. Try to delete the database, which is in the РНС and after that fill and activate the new maps.

Последний раз редактировалось nostrum; 27.06.2016 в 11:45.
Старый 27.06.2016, 12:41 (12:41)   #236
bozikakis
Новенький

bozikakis Младенец

Цитата:
Bad luck this week-end.
I updated the map and immediately after everything was OK:
- data base updated
- nav working even without activation ...????
Without activation it works for about 2 or 3 minutes. Then there must appear a grey window, that signs that you have to activate navi at your car dealer.

Цитата:
I tried to recheck database and nothing happened again.
Sorry for that, but if you do a database recheck in the green menu, it automatically kills tha whole database, and it leads for a database reinstall. So please do not use this option in green menu.

Цитата:
In the green menu data base I can only see reference to old data base but the old one is no more available ...
It must be the result of the database rechecking.

Цитата:
the result is now that navigation menu is grayed out and Nav does not start.

I need to reinstall the data base probably.
You are absolutely right, at the moment you don't have a proper database, so you will need to reinstall it.

Цитата:
What do you suggest ?

Happy for you.
Please explain better the procedure for data base cancel.
All you need to cancel a database is to choose "Delete database" in green menu.
Then it will be clear and ready for a new maps installation.

Цитата:
Same identical story here !
So you pressed "Delete Data Base" and reinstalled the map database and everything was OK ?
Thats right. But after I installed the new 6.22.4 database from this thread, the activatior from keldo did not work for some time.
I made everything they wrote it their manual, but it did not help at all, the activation was cancelled every time I inserted the SD card with the activator into the SD slot.
I waited for 10-15 minutes, but the RNS-850 did not reboot. Also, the is a .log file in the SD card with keldo activator. In this log there appeared a message "Activation failed, was the ignition switch on?".
After a long search on different forums, I have found a solution.

!!! If your RNS-850 does not support SIM-cards, then you sould do the following:

1. Install 6.22.4 database.
2. Install 0821 firmware.
(it doesn't matter in which order do you install firwmare and maps database, you may install the firmware first and then maps, or vice versa).
3. You need to activate Green menu (if it disappeared after installing new firmware. It was ok for me so I did not have to reactivate it, but some people say it is possible to lose green menu).
4. Now you go to Green menu and do the following:
diagnose -> settings -> wlan settings -> WLAN activation (you need to switch it on)
wlan -> wlan running (you need to switch it on)
These two steps are very important, otherwise keldo activator will not work!
5. Make a proper activation file for keldo activator (the instructions are inside the text file provided with the activator) and put the activator to SD card.
6. Insert SD card with prepared keldo activator to SD slot #1 and wait for about 15-20 seconds. RNS-850 will reboot automatically and after that navi will be activated.
7. Profit

miazza, if you still have any questions of problems, please PM me and I will give you my mobile phone number and we can chat in Whatsapp, and I will give you some more detailed instructions.
Cheers!

Последний раз редактировалось bozikakis; 27.06.2016 в 12:48.
Старый 27.06.2016, 12:43 (11:43)   #237
miazza
Новенький

miazza Младенец

Цитата:
miazza, you have the same situation as u bozikakis. Try to delete the database, which is in the РНС and after that fill and activate the new maps.
So, more precisely:
1) /nav/databaseupdate
2) Delete database (will need reboot)
3) reboot
4) Reinstall map
5) reactivate map

Correct ?
Старый 27.06.2016, 12:46 (12:46)   #238
bozikakis
Новенький

bozikakis Младенец

Цитата:
So, more precisely:
1) /nav/databaseupdate
2) Delete database (will need reboot)
3) reboot
4) Reinstall map
5) reactivate map

Correct ?
That is correct. You can see more detailed instructions in my previous post
Старый 27.06.2016, 13:08 (12:08)   #239
miazza
Новенький

miazza Младенец

Цитата:
That is correct. You can see more detailed instructions in my previous post
Ok. Thanks.
I have seen you did not need to reactivate the map.
I will try and let you know.

For the moment please keep fingers crossed with me :)

Добавлено через 2 минуты 57 секунд
Another info: at the end of the map update, the system says "Cancel Documentation" .
When I tap on cancel Documentation shall I remove the SD before ?

During last update, with SD inserted, after Cancel Documentation it rebooted and started again with reading metainfo ... reboot ... and system OFF in black.

Последний раз редактировалось miazza; 27.06.2016 в 13:08. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
Старый 27.06.2016, 13:16 (13:16)   #240
bozikakis
Новенький

bozikakis Младенец

Цитата:
Ok. Thanks.
Another info: at the end of the map update, the system says "Cancel Documentation" .
When I tap on cancel Documentation shall I remove the SD before ?

During last update, with SD inserted, after Cancel Documentation it rebooted and started again with reading metainfo ... reboot ... and system OFF in black.
Nope, you should not remove the SD card when you click on Cancel Documentation. You need to remove the SD card only when RNS-850 reboot normally and show the usual user interface (at the very end of the process).

RNS might reboot several times, just wait until in boots in the user menu (radio menu or phone menu etc...)
Ответ

Опции темы
Опции просмотра